Universal elastic bandages Matopat UNIVERSAL
High quality elastic bandage of elasticity at least 100% for universal use.
Constant elasticity is maintained even after repeated washing due to the right combination of natural and synthetic fibres.
Crepe structure increases the adhesion of the layers to one another, which prevents the dressing from slipping.
Every bandage is equipped with a clip that makes it easy to fix the dressing.
- in the prevention and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries, such as sprains or strains
- as a light compression bandage (for the treatment of superficial venous system)
- as a support bandage – for fixing dressings
- sterile (steam sterilised) and non sterile
Size and packing:
- sterile: 12 cm, 15 cm length of 4 m, and 10 cm, 12 cm, 15 cm length of 5 m, packed by 1 pc
- sterile: 15 cm length of 4 m, and 15 cm length of 5 m, packed by 2 pc
- non sterile: 8 cm, 10 cm, 12 cm, 15 cm and a length of 4 m, film packaging by 1 pc
- non sterile: 8 cm, 10 cm, 12 cm, 15 cm and a length of 5 m, box or film packaging by 1 pc
Length measured in a stretched condition.