Tamponing ribbon Seton
- made of chlorine-free bleached cotton gauze or medical nonwoven
- all edges folded inside to prevent the release of threads
- small dressing material with high absorption capacity
- different sizes make it possible to adjust the absorption to individual needs
- can be sterilised
- for draining fluids in surgical and outpatient conditions
- for disinfection of the OP-field
The product is to be used in an unrolled state.
- sterile and non sterile
- with and without X-ray detectable thread
Size and packing:
- sterile: packed by 1 pc, 2 pcs, 5 pcs
- non sterile: packed by 68 pcs, 120 pcs or 200 pcs
- sizes: 1 m x 1 cm, 1 × 2 cm, 5 cm 1 m, 2 m × 1 cm, 2 × 2 cm, 2 m × 5 cm, 2 m x 10 cm
NOTE: For invasive procedures use the product only in an unwound state.