Synthetic orthopaedic padding Matosoft SYNTHETIC
Synthetic orthopaedic padding creates perfect cushioning inside a synthetic plaster cast. It protects the patient’s skin against drying by the plaster shell, reduces the risk of all kinds of scrapes and irritations. The padding is soft and fluffy, so perfectly adjusts to the patient’s skin surface and to the dressing.
With a Tubula bandage builds a perfect synthetic under cast dressing.
- to protect the skin against irritation and heat emitted by a setting plaster cast
- element of an under cast dressing element
- skin protection under a compression bandage
- sterile (steam sterilised) and non sterile
Size and packing:
- non sterile in sizes 6 cm, 10 cm, 12 cm, 15 cm, 20 cm and 25 cm and a length of 3 m packed by 12 pcs
- sterile in sizes 6 cm, 10 cm, 12 cm, 15 cm and a length of 3 m packed by 1 pc