Surgical gowns Matodress PERFECT
PERFECT surgical gowns are made of polypropylene nonwoven and barrier laminate in the critical parts. Provide complete resistance to microbial and liquid penetration. Every gown is loose, wide, and enables to precisely cover the surgeon’s trunk. The sleeves have a seamless dust-free polyester cuff which precisely embraces the wrist. Two sets of ties enable first „dirty” and then „clean” tying. Special cardboard with affixed external ties allows for aseptic application of the gown, and the book-folding enables quick and self-application by the surgeon.
Additionally it is possible to order the PERFECT surgical gown in a PLUS version which has resistance to alcohol and is longer to ensure the safety and comfort even during an operation carried out in a sitting position.
- for long operations with a big amount of fluids
- sterile (sterilised with ethylene oxide) and non sterile
- sterile with nonwoven hand towels
- sterile with nonwoven hand towels and additional wrap in crepe paper
- colour: blue
Size and packing:
- sizes: M, L, XL, XXL
- sterile: packed in a paper-film pouch by 1 pc
- non sterile: packed in a plastic bag by 10 pcs