Surgical gowns Matodress COMFORT PLUS
COMFORT PLUS surgical gowns are made of polyester-cellulose nonwoven. The cotton-like material ensures high comfort due to the increased breathability and softness. Every gown is loose, wide, and enables to precisely cover the surgeon’s trunk. Raglan sleeves do not restrict movement and have a seamless dust-free polyester cuff which precisely embraces the wrist. Two sets of ties enable first „dirty” and then „clean” tying. Special cardboard with affixed external ties allows for aseptic application of the gown, and the book-folding enables quick and self-application by the surgeon.
A huge advantage of the COMFORT PLUS surgical gown is that the applied nonwoven is resistant to alcohol containing agents. Another plus is the length of the gown which ensures safety and comfort during an operation carried out in a sitting position.
- for short operations with a small amount of fluids
- sterile (sterilised with ethylene oxide) and non sterile
- sterile with nonwoven hand towels
- sterile with nonwoven hand towels and additional wrap in crepe paper
- colour: blue
Size and packing:
- sizes: M, L, XL, XXL
- sterile: packed in a paper-film pouch by 1 pc
- non sterile: packed in a plastic bag by 10 pcs