Nitrile examination gloves Ambulex NITRYL
Thinking of people who are allergic to latex.
Nitrile examination gloves are characterised by the absence of natural rubber latex and high tensile strength.
Provide an effective protective barrier, and a beaded cuff enables efficient and secure donning.
Ambulex NITRYL – nitrile examination gloves, powder-free
- high tensile strength both at the beginning and end of the validity period
- textured fingertips provide a secure grip for efficient instrument handling in dry and wet conditions
- ambidextrous – fit both hands
- available colours: blue, violet, black (recommended for performing medical and diagnostic procedures but especially for tattoo studios)
- from May 2017 we offer also white gloves which have an elongated cuff that allow for better protection from infections
The powder-free nitrile gloves in the following colours: blue, white and black are classified as personal protective equipment of category III, comply with EN 374. Before using the gloves refer to the instructions for use. For detailed information on chemical resistance, please contact your medical sales representative.
- to conduct medical examinations
- to perform diagnostic or therapeutic procedures
- for handling with contaminated material
- non sterile
Size and packing:
- blue, violet, white: XS, S, M, L, XL
- black: S, M, L
- in a dispenser box by 100 pcs