Film pouches with stiffening element Matodrape
Made of transparent polyethylene film, which allows for the identification of the content.
The stiffening element placed on the pouch allows for shaping during an operation in accordance with the doctor’s preference.
The pouch with self-adhesive closure is used for storing and transporting organs.
- for storage of aspirators, surgical instruments and small dressing material
- for fluid collection
- for organs (with self-adhesive closure)
- with 1 or 2 chambers
- with or without stiffening element
Size and packing:
- sterile (sterilised with ethylene oxide): packed in a paper-film pouch by 1 pc
- sizes: 30 cm x 25 cm, 40 cm x 30 cm, 54 cm x 39 cm