Coloured marking bands Codoloops®
Coloured marking bands are used for supporting separated organs during surgical procedures. Knitted of polyester yarn in form of bands with the edges rolled inside. The properties of the pattern reduce fraying on cut-ends. Do not invoke inflammatory reactions, are susceptible to bending, retain its width and length, and have high mechanical strength. Can be easily stored.
- for retracting and supporting separated organs during a surgical procedure
- red for arteries; blue for veins; yellow for urinary ducts; white for nerves
- sterile (sterilised by radiation)
Size and packing:
- diameter of 2 mm to 4 mm and a length of 900 mm
- packaged in a paper-film pouch by 1 pc, and then in a cardboard unit box 10 x 1 pc